Note the release samples include executable file abobe.exe (Bootstrapper sample) which can be identified by anti-viruses as a threat. The executable only shows a message box and it has source code distributed along with it. Though if you have any doubts then delete this file and build it by yourself from source code.
This is an accumulative release that includes all minor fixes and improvements since v184.108.40.206
- Added support for absolute path as a Shortcut working directory value
- Added Project.AlwaysScheduleInitRuntime for controlling scheduling WixSharpInitRuntimeAction
- WixSharp.Lab.dll added to the downloadables
- Added additional directory probing for WixSDK to handle the WiX deployment discrepancy when SDK is placed in the 'WiX\bin' dir with WiX.Nuget and in 'WiX' dir with WiX.msi.
- Added support for CustomCLRDialog with Burn bundle.