We are using Visual studio 2015 professional version for creating PowerPoint Add-ins in C#.Net.
We need to create an Windows application which can generate a single MSI at runtime from merging multiple PowerPoint Add-ins, that MSI can install multiple PowerPoint Add-ins with all prerequisites like .Net framework, VSTO, etc on client's machine.
We are using Wix# for merging our PowerPoint Add-ins but we have to install first all prerequisites manually before installing the Wix# generated MSI.
We follow the below process:
- First we publish our PowerPoint Add-ins by using Visual Studio 2015 "Click Once Deployment" and set some prerequisites like VSTO runtime, etc.
- We merge these multiple Add-ins at run time using Wix#.
But we are facing problems with generated MSI:
- After merging add-ins, generated MSI blocks prerequisites installation which sets using Visual Studio 2015 "Click Once Deployment".
- How to install Prerequisites from generated MSI
- How to set Publisher/Manufacturer for MSI using Wix#
Please help how to create MSI at run time which can install first all prerequisites and then PowerPoint addins one-by-one.
Thanks in advance.